Daily Joy from Divine Caroline

Sunday, July 27, 2008

WMWB's Purpose

Welcome everyone. This is the first edition of my health and wellness blog, Well Mind, Well Body. I'm glad you've stumbled upon WMWB, because it means that you have an overall interest in taking care of yourself. However, it is not as easy as just dropping a few pounds, or learning how to set some goals for your life. Total wellness is a major life change, a single step at a time. It's not going to happen overnight, and it's not going to continue after you stop in a few days. You have to make a simple commitment to yourself. Take a moment right now, and promise that you will do your best to make the right choices for you, each and every day.

There, now you're in! I will bring to you various topics that promote mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional health. Some may be worthwhile and informative websites I've found, others may be articles of my own experiences or information I've put together. Go ahead and suggest topics! I'll be happy to incorporate them, as time allows.

Check back often; more is on the way!


WMWB Step 1: Affirm that you will make the best choices for you today.

No comments: